Jobs @ North Way
Listed below are employment opportunities at North Way for which we are currently accepting applications. Please review the open positions and forward your cover letter and resume indicating the one that interests you to North Way Jobs.
Campus Coordinator - Oakland (Part Time - 30/hours/week)
Works with Oakland Campus staff to lead, coordinate and manage administrative duties.
Campus Administration and Support, Campus Pastor Support
Adult Life Development (ALD) and Care Ministry Administration
- Manage church database for guests, regular attenders, and members.
- Event Management.
- Office/Facilities Management.
- Provide administrative support to Campus Pastor.
- Execute marketing process for campus-specific events and/or ministries.
- Manage childcare process and requests.
- Function as part of team to successfully plan and execute campus-specific events or ministries such as Gather, All-Worship Night, Parenting Matters, Stewardship/Leadership Gatherings, etc.
- Organize materials and set-up for Oakland Elder meetings, own communication to elders regarding upcoming events/meetings, etc.
- Own campus-specific activities related to hosting and executing weddings, in coordination with North Way Wedding Coordinators Karen Rose and Christian Shaffer.
- Other functions as directed by the Campus Pastor.
Human Resources Department Administrative Assistant/Support – Wexford Campus (Part Time – Average 10 hours per week)
- Oversee and manage administrative aspects for ALD events/ministries, such as YOU Belong, baptism, Small Group Connect and Serve Connect.
- Own email marketing communications and follow-up email marketing for new guests, regular attenders, and members.
- Schedule Hospitality volunteers for all weekend services and campus-specific special events and lead Hospitality teams at weekend services in partnership with key volunteers.
- Oversee and manage administrative aspects for Care ministries, such as Marriage Matters.
Individual to support HR Department in a wide range of areas, in an efficient and effective manner. Responsibilities shall be general administrative tasks such as filing, copying, maintaining data base information, and general correspondence. Assigned areas will be background clearance processing and tracking. Topic research and other special projects and general assistance shall also be a part of the position.
Administrative skills; Data entry and data management experience required; Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook)
Child Care Coordinator - Wexford Campus
The Child Care Coordinator is responsible for child care activities at all campuses in partnership with campus counterparts, while providing leadership, training and support for the child care teams across all campuses. In addition, this position is responsible for the leadership and training of all child care workers across all campuses and for the adherence to established policy and procedures in the child care area.
Ability to provide support, communication and encouragement. Ability to lead, equip, and develop a team. Administrative skills in data management, scheduling, event planning and process planning are of importance. Experience in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point) very helpful. CPR and first aid training are required.
Set-Up/Tear Down | Sewickley Valley Campus
| Set-up assistants needed to set-up and tear down for Sunday services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Child Care Employees Needed
| In search of energetic individuals with loving hands and caring hearts to serve in childcare area during various events and services for all of our campuses -- Wexford, Oakland, East End, Sewickley Valley and Dormont
campuses. Must have flexibility in days and hours.