NEWS & EVENTS
Message Series: "Love's Last Words”
| February 13 - March 25
Nothing reveals a person’s character and mission more than what they say and do in the midst of life’s most difficult trials. Jesus’ darkest hour was His final one: the cross. His words during this ordeal — the final seven phrases before His death and resurrection — changed the world. The words of a dying God made an impact that we still feel today. Join us this season at North Way as we experience Love’s last words. As we learn more about the heart of Jesus, we will learn more about who Love has created us to be.
Continue to reflect on Jesus' final words each day leading up to Easter by subscribing to devotional and small group content delivered via email to your inbox each weekday. Text NORTHWAY to 42828 to subscribe.
Care & Support Ministry
* Every Monday, year round * Learn more...
Big C Men’s Breakfast
- Physical Healing Prayer, 6 – 7:30pm, Kidz Large Space
- Prayer Ministry Orientation, 7 – 8pm, Connect Center
- Recovery Groups, 7 – 9pm: Purity Matters, Recovery Matters, Codependency
- Support Groups, 7 – 9pm: Prayer Ministry (Men’s & Women)
* 7:45 - 9:30am, Sat., Feb. 13
* “My Spiritual Journey”: Carlos Gorrio * Guest Speaker: Chuck Green, Foundation of Hope * The Big C is a monthly program hosted by North Way that gathers men together to share experiences, seek the truth, and grow in the Christian faith. * Please RSVP
by Wed., Feb. 10.
The Moore & More Ministry
presents "The Armor of God" Women's Bible Study
. Learn more . . .
Making Disciple-Makers Lab
| 6:30pm, Tues., March 8 and March 15
* Curious as to what “making disciple-makers” is all about? Are you interested in discipleship, but feel you don’t quite know where to begin? The Making Disciple-Makers Lab is a two-week workshop aimed at envisioning and equipping you to become a disciple-maker. You’ll discover North Way’s vision for making disciple- makers, gain exposure to discipleship tools and techniques, and practice facilitating a discipleship group of your own. For more information, contact Adult Life Director, Kristin Radacsy
. Register here
First All-Campus Ladies' Night Out
* 7pm, Wednesday, March 9
* Grab some friends or your small group and join women from all the North Way campuses for a free, private viewing of War Room at the beautiful, historic Hollywood Theater. Afterwards, enjoy dessert across the street at the North Way Dormont Campus. Get your free tickets at the Connect Center on February 21 and 28.
Upcoming Water Baptisms:
11am, Sun., Feb. 21 in the Worship Cafe | Contact Kristin
6:30pm, Sun., Feb. 21 for Students | Contact Kevin
5pm, Sat., April 23 in the Wexford Sanctuary | Contact Kristin
9 & 11am, Sun., April 24 in the Wexford Sanctuary | Contact Kristin
FOR MEN ONLY Event
* 9:30am - 2pm, Saturday, April 16 * The Bible Chapel, McMurray, PA
* Hosted by Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley with 11 current and former Steelers. Hear about their struggles, triumphs, faith and life. Cost: $20 includes tailgate followed by Main Event. Plan to being a friend for a message of hope, fellowship and inspiration. Tickets available here
North Way Arts
* Registrations are open at our Wexford Campus for piano, guitar, beginner violin and voice lessons. Cost: $26 per 30 min. lesson. Click here for more information or to register
* 6:30pm, Sat., March 5, South Venue
* A 45 min. interactive, fun experience with worship, live skits, and creative storytelling for parents and kidz. All ages are welcome. Pre-order Chick-fil-A meals to enjoy before the show -- Adult meals: $7; Kid's meals: $5. Place your order here
from now through 3pm on March 5.
Palm Sunday Kidz Choir
* Students (K - 5th) grade are invited to participate. Learn more . . .
Visit Student Ministry
page for upcoming events.
JOBS @ NORTH WAY
We currently have job openings. Learn more ...
Wexford Campus Address
12121 Perry Highway Wexford, PA 15090