NEWS & EVENTS
Message Series: "Daniel, Part 2"
* 9 & 11am, Sunday and 5pm, Saturday, Through September 5/6 * #nwDaniel
* Today, Christians of all ages feel the tension or are overwhelmed by a culture that challenges beliefs, is less Christian than the past, and seems to be faithless. Daniel lived in an extremely hostile culture; yet remained faithful, courageous and loyal, which was attractive and transformative to his world. Join us as we continue to study the life and book of Daniel – one of the best models we have for engaging and influencing culture today. To receive (via email) a devotional reading each week of the series, text NORTHWAY to 42828.
Care & Support Ministry
* Every Monday, year round * Learn more...
Starlite Car Cruise
- Physical Healing Prayer, 6 – 7:30pm, Kidz Large Space
- Prayer Ministry Orientation, 7 – 8pm, Connect Center
- Recovery Groups, 7 – 9pm: Purity Matters, Recovery Matters, Codependency
- Support Groups, 7 – 9pm: Prayer Ministry (Men’s & Women’s)
* Every Friday this summer from 5 – 9pm (weather permitting)
. Learn more ...
The OrphanCare ministry
is collecting new
shoes for children and youth in their annual Shoes for Orphan Souls drive. Shoes can be dropped off in the lobby through September 20. Learn more about this humanitarian aid project
Prepare: An Introduction to Christianity
* 9am, Sundays beginning August 30, 11am, Sundays beginning August 30 or 6:30pm, Wednesdays beginning September 2 * Founder's Room B
* Prepare is a great place to begin your discipleship journey. This five-week small group experience introduces the basics of what it means to follow Jesus, such as how to begin a relationship with God, how to pray and read the Bible, and what it means to be baptized and experience the community that can be found within the church. Register here
fmlive! Fall Kickoff
* 6:30pm, Saturday, September 5 in the S. Venue
is the place where kids and parents learn together about Life Apps that model the character of Jesus. It’s a 45 min. interactive, fun experience with worship, skits and creative storytelling. Friends & neighbors welcome! Order Chick-fil-A meals here
Moore & More presents “Faithful, Abundant, True: Three Lives Going Deeper Still”6:30 - 8:30pm, Thursdays, October 1 - November 12 or 9:15 - 11:30am, Fridays, October 2 - November 13 * Registration begins September 9 * Cost: $20 (includes workbook, class fee and celebration) * Limited childcare is available on Fridays; cost:$35; contact Stacy Kloc
* Join Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer and Beth Moore as they each speak on the distinctive topic the Holy Spirit led them to teach. Kay teaches from the book of Hebrews. Hebrews is both an example of God's faithfulness and a challenge to believers to be faithful in difficult times. Priscilla teaches from Ephesians 3:20-21 on God's abundance. A fundamental basis for every believer is the absolute reality that God can do whatever He chooses to do. God's ability empowers our faithfulness. Beth teaches on the topic of discernment. In these difficult days it is absolutely essential that we learn to trust the Holy Spirit to enable us to determine what is true and what is false.
Big C Men’s Breakfast
* 7:45 - 9:30am, Saturday, September 12
* “My Spiritual Journey”: Dave Jauss, Coach, Pittsburgh Pirates * Guest Speaker: Seth Reichart, Urban Impact Foundation * Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday, September 9 * The Big C is a monthly program hosted by North Way that gathers men together to share experiences, seek the truth, and grow in the Christian faith.
YOU Belong: Membership at North Way
* 12:30pm, Sunday, September 13 in the Trinity Room
* Interested in learning more about our church and what it means to be a member? Get to know others who are attending, as well as your campus pastor and staff, as you walk together through North Way’s history, vision, and membership process. Plus, find out about the many opportunities to get connected at North Way! Lunch will be provided, and childcare is available upon request. Register here
Student Ministry Parent Information Meeting
* 12:30pm, Sunday, September 13, Upper Atrium
* All parents of students 6th grade through 12th grade, join us for an informational meeting about Student Ministry. Come and learn about the vision of Student Minstry, plans for this season and meet the leaders.
Student Ministry Kick-Off
* 6:30 - 8pm, Sunday, September 13, Marshall Middle School Gym
* It's back, the craziest dodge ball game you'll ever play - BLACK LIGHT DODGE BALL! ALL students, 6th - 12th, bring
your friends for the Student Ministry Fall Kick-Off.
Mosaic Mom's Group
* 7 - 9pm, Tuesday, Sept. 15, Trinity Room
* Light refreshments, new friendships and Mom-to mom encouragement in a small group atmosphere. Guest speaker Elizabeth Greene who will challenge us to make our faith a priority in this new school year. For more info, please email Erin
Small Group Connect
* Saturday and Sunday, September 19 / 20
* One of the very best ways to grow in your faith and begin to form long-lasting relationships at North Way is to connect into a small group. Small groups meet on different days throughout the week, in different locations all across the city, and are available for men, women, married couples, and families. Sign up for a small group this fall during services on September 19 / 20, or visit northway.org/smallgroups
. Questions? Contact Kristin Radacsy
* 9:30 - 11:30am beginning Thursday, September 24
* Inductive study of the Book of Acts, "Jesus' Witnesses, empowered by His Spirit." Email Judy Stecklow
for more info or to order a book.
YAC (Young Adult Connections) Video Game Night
* 6:30 - 9pm, Friday, September 25, Student Lounge
* A fellowship group founded to bring the young adults, ages 18-35, at Northway Wexford Campus together. For more information . . .
Applications are being accepted for 2016 Adult Short Term Mission Trips
to Honduras and Haiti. Learn more...
Jobs @ North Way
- General labor/housekeeping help needed (full and part time positions are available). Must have a valid driver's license and pass a background clearance. Respond with phone and email to email@example.com.
- Childcare employees needed * In search of energetic individuals with loving hands and caring hearts to serve in childcare area during various events and services for our Dormont and Oakland campuses. Must have flexibility in days and hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Creative Coordinator - Kidz Ministry – Wexford (40 hrs/wk) * Responsible for production of Kidz Church and fmlive!; creative elements for Kidz Ministry; recruit/train tech volunteers and provide KidzGiG leadership. Email email@example.com if interested.
Wexford Campus Address
12121 Perry Highway Wexford, PA 15090