The financial costs related to adoption are often the primary hurdle that families feel they need to clear in order to proceed with the calling God has placed on their heart. Foster & Adoption Ministry, in partnership with LifeSong, has established its own Adoption Fund to help qualified families with the financial cost of adoption. Our fund serves area families regardless of the church they attend. Our prayerful desire is that these funds be used to bring children to their forever families! Interest-free loans up to $10,000 in order to help couples overcome the high cost of adoption. For donors, this is a gift that keeps on giving. As the loans are repaid, new family needs are met, creating a self-perpetuating fund.
- Couples enter into a covenant agreement to repay the loan through manageable monthly or annual payments.
- Couples may utilize the Federal Adoption Tax Credit to support their loan payments.
- Couples may utilize employer reimbursement programs to support their loan payments.
- Matching grants that encourage the adopting couple’s family and friends to financially and prayerfully support the adoption.
- Dollar-for-dollar matching grants up to $4,000 act as catalysts in raising funds.
- Involving the local church creates a lifelong bond between the church family and the adopted child.