North Way Kids is a dynamic and creative environment where kids from birth to 5th grade discover who Jesus is and learn how to apply biblical truth to their lives. Your child will experience God’s love as it radiates from our volunteers who are prepared to help each child feel loved and secure. Every week, children learn a Bible story, memorize Scripture, worship together, and build relationships with other children and the leaders through small groups and activities. North Way Kids is available at the 8:30, 10, and 11:30am services.
We are an Orange church partnering with parents to create opportunities where kids can discover Jesus and learn to apply biblical truth to their lives.
Once your children joins Kids Church, you will be added to our weekly email to stay up to date with our weekly program and tools to engage with your child throughout the week. For more information about our curriculum, visit The Parent Cue
Things to Know:
- We use a label check-in/out process. You will receive one pickup label. Whoever comes to pick up your child MUST have the Parent Pick-Up receipt or we cannot release your child to them.
- If your child needs you during service, you will be contacted via text message. Please be certain we have your number on file.
- We have a trained safety team on duty each service.
- All adult volunteers have clearances and take part in regular trainings.
- The doors open 15 minutes before service starts. Please do not drop your child unless a leader is in the room.
Follow North Way Kids on Facebook
to keep your family connected! You’ll find information on event updates and registrations, as well as a weekly curriculum, parent “helpfuls” and prayers, fun photos and more!
For more information about North Way Kids in Dormont, contact Casey Waugh