Thank you for choosing to serve with us! At North Way, the safety and security of our children, students, and others is critical to the health of our ministry. In order to be in compliance with Pennsylvania state laws, volunteers are required to have three separate background clearances: PA State Police, PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprint. These clearances serve to confirm and ensure that volunteers do not have a record of child abuse or any other criminal actions that would make them ineligible to volunteer with children. North Way recommends that you click on the links below to download and print the clearance instructions. PA State Police Criminal Record Check (free for volunteers) PA Child Abuse Clearance (free for volunteers if you haven’t applied for the clearance within the previous 57 months) FBI Fingerprinting Clearance through IdentoGO (fee due at IdentoGO fingerprinting location on the date and time of your choice)
- IdentoGo requires a Service Code. Volunteers use: 1KG6ZJ.
- Volunteers should select the Digital Fingerprinting option during the online process. Fingerprint cards are an additional cost and will not be reimbursed through North Way.
- Fee is due at IdentoGo fingerprinting location on the date and time of your choice.
- Fee is reimbursable (up to $25.00) with original IdentoGO receipt. Copies of the receipt are not acceptable for reimbursement. Clearance result must be on file with Human Resources Department at North Way before a reimbursement check will be issued.
- Original IdentoGO receipt and clearance result can be submitted to your ministry leader or Alana Koontz.