We’re eager to meet people who have a growing relationship with God and a desire to impact the world with the love and message of Jesus Christ. Whether you have gone to seminary, or your skills are technical, creative, or administrative, if you feel a calling on your life to join us, apply today. Administrative Assistant to the Worship Champion – Wexford Campus (Part-Time, 25 hrs/week) Description:
- Provide administrative support to the Worship Pastor/Champion and appropriate team members.
- Oversee and assist Worship Pastor/Champion in management of the department (to include calendar, emails, phone, meeting details, etc.).
- Oversee worship department budget, monitor expenses, and assist with financial matters/recordkeeping of the department.
- Provide support for worship related meetings, department meetings, activities and events as appropriate.
- Coordinate details for worship events, activities, special events, etc.
- Serve as project manager/event coordinator for projects as assigned.
- Administrative skills
- Data entry and data management experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft products required
- Excellent communication skill required
- Financial aptitude
- Experience in Planning Center software preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience as an administrative assistant or similar experience
- Strong relational and welcoming skills with a comfort level of “out front” presence
- Strong administrative skills with a minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative setting
- Have a passion for assisting people in their spiritual development
- Experience with volunteer recruitment and development preferred
- Proficiency with Windows-based products